We welcome your suggestions and your support
The Safer Roads Group was formed by the Parish Council and includes Councillors and members from the community. They are actively looking at ways of making the village safer and more attractive for us all.
One of the options being considered is the introduction of physical obstructions (e.g. build-outs, planters) and/or defined parking areas designed to slow traffic down in the village. If you like this idea you can suggest locations where this might work using the guidelines below. You can also show your approval for other people’s suggestions by using the like button against their comments. If you have other ideas then please indicate where and what.
Guidelines – How to do it
Please note – You have to be a little bit computer-savvy in order to use these instructions.
- Click the unlock button at the top right
- Zoom in and out using the plus and minus buttons
- Switch to satellite view if that helps
- Drag the map so that the red pointer points at the location you want
- Select and copy the website address from the address bar at the top of the screen
(It starts https://map.what3words.com/ and then has a three word suffix)
- Close the browser window to return to this page on the Parish Council website
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on ‘Your comment here’ under ‘Leave a Reply’
- Paste in the address you copied from the What3words website and leave a description that helps other people to understand the location and your reasoning.
- You need to type in your name and your email address – leave the website field blank.
Note: Your email address will not be shared.